Dr. Lipan joined Ear, Nose and Throat Associates in 2012. He is a highly trained otolaryngologist specializing in facial plastic surgery. He is originally from New York and has completed formal education at Cornell University and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He graduated in the top quartile from medical school with a distinction in research. Following medical school, he trained at the University of Miami where he developed a keen interest in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery. While in residency, he received numerous awards for skull base dissections, otolaryngology training exam scores and top prize for his research on wound healing and biomaterials. Dr. Lipan then chose to specialize in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery, matching for fellowship at the prestigious Stanford University. Under the guidance of his preceptor, he developed and honed skills in cosmetic, reconstructive and traumatic facial surgery concentrating on reconstructive and cosmetic rhinoplasty. He joins us with a rich background and passion for providing the best care in otolaryngology specializing in a broad spectrum of facial plastic concerns.
Dr. Lipan is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology. Before joining ENTSF he worked at Stanford Hospital and Clinics in Stanford, CA.
Dr. Lipan’s areas of expertise involve Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Ear Nose and Throat Surgery:
- Nasal Surgery (cosmetic rhinoplasty, repair of nasal breathing obstruction including septoplasty and turbinate reduction, nasal fracture repair)
- Facial Rhytidectomy (face lift procedures, neck lift and tightening, liposculpting of the neck and jaw)
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation (skin restoration, BOTOX® Cosmetic and injectable fillers)
- Facial Skin Cancer Reconstruction after MOHS surgery
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical/Surgical Care
- Sinus and Nasal Disorders (Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Ear Disorders (hearing loss, dizziness and balance disorders)
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
Dr. Lipan maintains privileges at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
He sees patients in our Palm Beach Gardens - PGA office and West Palm Beach - Forest Hill Blvd. office. If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Lipan or would like additional information about our practice, please contact our Palm Beach Gardens - PGA office at (561) 776-7112 or our West Palm Beach – Forest Hill Blvd. office at (561) 969-2001.